Top 5 U.S. Solar PV Developer:
Innovative Solar Systems, LLC
• Innovative Solar Systems, LLC (ISS) is a utility-scale solar developer available for acquisition.
• Full turnkey operation with 8-year track record of success.
• 13GW of large-scale solar farm projects in current development.
• Business model originates greenfield utility-scale solar PV project sites and develops to RTF and NTP statuses, with added ability to carry projects through COD.
• Key advantages of demonstrated skill in land acquisition, PV project design, power off-take and EPC relationships.
• ISS is developing 13GW of 20MW-200MW solar farm projects across 35 states.
• Projects are continually added at rate of 2GW-6GW per year, with forecasted 10GW-30GW for the next 5 years. Opportunity to generate high-margin project revenue with additional capacity.
• ISS is targeting an equity sale to: (i) facilitate an ownership transition from its founders and (ii) access capital for further project development activities.
Proven Management Team
• Highly experienced executive team comprised of engineering, financial, and legal talent.
• Insource of all critical path aspects of solar PV site development, including site acquisition, engineering, power off-take agreements, and project management.
• Original capital structure unchanged.
• ISS achieved and continues significant growth without third-party debt.
• 5-year forecasted profit potential $3B – $30B for project portfolio development, depending on buyer business model.
Contact Scott Hornby for pre-qualification, NDA, and bid process information.Contact Us